Friday 5 April 2013

How to use Latex to prepare the academic CV?

In the post, I attached a academic resume template in Latex that I stolen from Web, and I am also keen to helping someone who just needs it.

Note that I also include some chinese characters in my CV, in case you modify it for your purpose, you should use XeLatex to compile or use Latex after removing the following lines:
%%% Chinese typesetting %%%%%%%%%%%
\usepackage{xeCJK}
\setCJKmainfont{STFangsong}
\XeTeXlinebreaklocale "zh" 
\XeTeXlinebreakskip = 0pt plus 1pt
Meanwhile the bibliography is managed using bibtex. I put all the publications in a single file (*.bib), and then I include them in tex file.

One snapshot of the CV can be viewed as follow:

Relevant files can be downloaded here: Tex,   Bib

1 comment:

  1. It's really good to go for latex resumes as it really have so many benefits that I never know. Also, you have explained well about how to use a latex to prepare a resume in this post. But, I think you should go for a professional who can prepare a latex resume for you.

    ReplyDelete