Saturday 27 August 2011

Another Display Not Detected???

Recently I used my apple ipad as the third monitor to my current dual display. Dell laptop is my primal screen, and another dell monitor is connected by display port, and ipad is connect by Air Display apps. Everything works well.
Multiple monitors

However, it still has three screens even though I disconnect my ipad, which means one of the screen exists there without seeing it. The screen print is shown as following.
Screen Print 
Note that the most left screen is actually not visible at all. I check the display resolution from control panel. It says another display is not detected but available display output on my Nvidia graphic card. First of all, I thought it might been my Nvidia graphic card driver issue, I reinstall the latest driver. But it does not go anywhere. Some people suggest turning off the graphic card from your motherboard. I did not try that. But when I go to device manager, I find there are couple of display drivers other than Nvidia driver under display adapters. The multiple monitors problem is fixed once I disable all Air Display drivers.  
snapshot of the device manager


No comments:

Post a Comment